Facilities & Bookings
South Eveleigh is a place everyone can enjoy
Eveleigh Green is a remarkable park setting that provides a selection of open public spaces available to everyone, from local office workers to the surrounding community. You are also welcome to come and enjoy our recreational facilities, which includes tennis, basketball and futsal courts, skate and scooter park, playground equipment and BBQ areas.
Hire a Public Space
For a full list of public spaces, click here.
Eveleigh Green is an open space for the community to use at any time. BBQ's are on a first come, first in basis. The Eveleigh Green can be booked for large scale events by submitting a request via email.
Please note: For hiring purposes, the green has been segmented into quarters so as to fairly allocate enough space for all to enjoy. Bookings can only be made for 12 years of age and over and there is no charge for lighting.
Public toilets are available for use – these are located on the ground floor of the Community Building, 2 Davy Road, Eveleigh.
Booking a Sport Court
Tennis, basketball and futsal courts are available for hire.
Upon booking your chosen court below, you must go to the security office for access. This is located at Mitchell Way, directly across from the main entry to the Data 61 Building. You will be required to leave photo ID with security to get the keys to the gates.
If you've made a booking and are not able to attend, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel the booking to allow others to play.
Sport Courts are open from 7am – 9pm every day. In using the courts, you warrant that you are fit to play and are responsible for your own safety.
COVID-19 Terms and conditions of use
- Anyone can participate in sport, exercise, and outdoor gatherings.
- You are not required to be fully vaccinated or carry vaccination evidence
- COVID-19 Safe Check-in is not required
- Face masks are not required.
Other Terms and conditions of use
- The facility is open to members of the community during day light hours
- No commercial activities may be conducted on the courts. That is coaching services and commercially organised competitions are not permitted.
- Sport Courts can be booked two weeks in advance only. If bookings are unavailable, the date will not be clickable and will be greyed out.
- Sport Courts can be booked in one-hour time slots. Max number of bookings per individual is two hours on any given day.
- You are asked to cancel a booking if you no longer require the time slot. Penalties apply for repeat no shows. Please cancel your booking so others can enjoy the courts.
- Parental supervision required at all times for children under 10yrs
- Alcohol and glass are prohibited
- Rubbish to be disposed of in bins provided
- Pets and their responsible owners are welcome. Dogs must be on a leash
- Consideration of noise levels is appreciated
- Driving or parking unauthorised vehicles is prohibited
- Do not use damaged surfaces or equipment
- CCTV in use in this area
- Please report any damage to South Eveleigh Security Office ph. 02 9699 7665
- In an emergency call 000 for police, ambulance and fire
- Events and commercial activities in the park require approval. Please contact Mirvac to make an application
- No-shows without cancelling bookings repeatedly will be restricted from booking within the next fortnight. Any future bookings may be cancelled
- It is a term and condition of use of this space that Mirvac and associated servants accept no liability of whatever description for any losses, injuries or deaths which may occur at this facility however caused
- Events and commercial activities in the park require approval. Please contact South Eveleigh Team at email@example.com to make an application.